CUSIS and the new MyCUHK are here!
This page summarizes the things you need to know before using CUSIS.
- CUSIS and the new MyCUHK
Through CUSIS, students can manage personal and academic information online, while teaching staff can access and manage various teaching and learning information on one single platform. Visit this page for CUSIS features.
Login http://portal.cuhk.edu.hk with your staff ID or 10-digit Student ID to experience the new MyCUHK.
- Learn about CUSIS
- CUSIS Objectives and Management
- CUSIS Timeline and Status
- CUSIS Promotions
- CUSIS Training
- CUSIS Function Summaries (Students) (Staff) (Alumni)
- CUSIS User Guides & FAQs (Students) (Staff) (Alumni)
- CUSIS Client Workstation Hardware & Software Requirement
Visit Hardware & Software Requirement for details and check the suggested proper installation of CUHK Font.
- The New 10-digit University Student ID (USID) Format
The New 10-digit University Student ID (USID) Format came into effect starting from 1 Jul 2010.
- What is CUSIS Release 2?
CUSIS Release 2 is an expansion of CUSIS functions that was launched on 22 Oct 2010. New features include academic advisement and online applications for students, grading functions for staff, and alumni services. Visit this page for details.
Last update: 3 Dec 2010