With clean hands, make sure:
- The coloured surface should be faced out and the whiter side inwards.
- Press the thin wire along the upper side of the mask against your nose bridge.
- The rubber bands should be wound around your ears, and the mask should cover part of the chin.
Some more advice on the use of masks :
- Do not share your mask.
- Keep the mask in a plastic or paper bag when you are not using it.
- Change to a new mask when it is soiled or damaged.
- Dispose used masks by putting them in plastic or paper bags, and then disposing them in rubbish bins with lids.
- Wash your hands afterwards.