Student Ambassador Programme
The Nethersole School of Nursing always treasures students as the most important persons and resources of the School. In order to help students enhance their leadership potentials and to strengthen the partnership between the School and our students, this Student Ambassador Programme was introduced in September 2008. The main objectives of this programme include:
- To facilitate better understanding and partnership between students and the School;
- To develop students' enthusiasm and capability in promoting the School and the nursing profession;
- To explore students' leadership potentials and strengthen their self-confidence;
- enhance students' oral presentation skills and skills in organizing promotional events; and
- To help students widen their views and understanding of nursing, education and society.
To achieve these key objectives, more than 20 enthusiastic and highly motivated students from four years of the Bachelor of Nursing programme were recruited as student ambassadors of the School. Training and activities for academic and professional development were provided to these ambassadors to enrich their experiences of participation in this programme.
The student ambassadors 2011-2012 with their interests in and expectations for being a student ambassador are listed.
Student Ambassador Committee 2011-2012
|President||Mr. Ng Shek Nam||(Year 3)|
|External Vice President||Ms. Mac Hiu Tung||(Year 2)|
|Internal Vice President||Mr. Cheuk Yuen Ting||(Year 3)|
|Secretary||Ms. Chung Pui Yan, Fanny||(Year 3)|
|Contact Persons||Ms. Ho Siu Ying
Ms. Tsang Yee Mui
Mr. Poon Sung Fong
Mr. Wan Ka Lok, Ringo