Professor of Nursing and Director, The Nethersole School of Nursing
Assistant Dean, Faculty of Medicine
|Qualifications:||RN, RM, RTN, PRD(HCE), MSc, PhD|
|Tel:||(852) 3943 6227|
|Fax:||(852) 2994 2107|
|Research Expertise:||Gerontology and long-term care; family and community care|
- Yu, S.F.D., Lee, T.F.D. & Ng, W.M. (2010). Fatigue among older people: a review of the research literature. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 47(2), 216-28.
- Yu, D.S.F., Lee, T.F.D. & Woo, J. (2010). Improving health-related quality of life of patients with chronic heart failure: effects of relaxation therapy. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66(2), 392-403.
- Lee, L.Y.K., Lee, T.F.D. & Woo, J. (2010). The psychosocial effect of Tai Chi on nursing home residents. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 19(7-8), 927-938.
- Lee, T.F.D. (2010). Privacy and dignity in residential care homes: cross-cultural issues. International Journal of Older People Nursing, 5(1), 3-4.
- Chau, J., Thompson, D., Lee, T. F. D. & Twinn, S. (2010). Infection control practices among hospital health and support workers in Hong Kong. Journal of Hospital Infection, 75(4), 299-303.
- Yu, D. S. F., Lee, T. F. D., Woo, J., & Hui, E. (2007). Non-pharmacological interventions in older people with heart failure: Effects of exercise training and relaxation therapy. Gerontology, 53(2), 74-81.
- Lee, Y.K.L., Lee, T.F.D., Woo, J., & Wong, E. (2006). Validation of the Chinese version of the Satisfaction with the Nursing Home Instrument. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 15(12), 1574-1582.
- Lee, T.F.D., Yu, D.S.F., & Woo, J. (2005). Validation of the Chronic Heart Failure Questionnaire (Chinese version). Quality of Life Research, 14(5), 1421-1426.
- Lee, T.F.D., Yu, D.S.F., Woo, J., & Thompson, D.R. (2005). Health-related quality of life in patients with congestive heart failure. European Journal of Heart Failure, 7(3), 419-422.
MEDLINE database search: *
* Note: This MEDLINE search is performed automatically on the National Library of Medicine's server. It may return articles authored by another researcher with a similar name and will not necessary find all of a researcher's articles. Please be sure to check the full MEDLINE and CINAHL record of all articles of interest or perform your own customised search.