For students who would like to register for LAWS courses
** Click here to view law courses which are not open to exchange and study abroad students.
**See http://www.law.cuhk.edu.hk/download/Guidelines.pdf for the additional requirement for taking postgraduate courses offered by the Faculty of Law. To register for LAWS postgraduate courses, postgraduate students should meet the LLM/JD English language requirements. For details, please refer to http://www.law.cuhk.edu.hk/programmes/master-of-law-in-common-law.php / http://www.law.cuhk.edu.hk/programmes/juris-doctor.php.Undergraduate students for postgraduate courses should meet the JD English language requirement. Details are obtainable from http://www.law.cuhk.edu.hk/programmes/juris-doctor.php
**The additional requirements for taking the undergraduate courses (with the prefix of LAWS) are as follows:
- Major in law at home university
- Have an academic performance of grade C or above (or equivalent) at home university
- Have not failed any courses at home university
- Fulfill the LLB courses requirement of CUHK (including the English Proficiency)
**Please also note the following arrangement set out by the LLB programme.
- No IASP postgraduate students are allowed to take undergraduate law courses;
- IASP undergraduate students may choose to take either postgraduate or undergraduate law courses, but not BOTH postgraduate and undergraduate law courses (If students are required to take both undergraduate and postgraduate LAWS courses, a proof from their home institution MUST be provided for consideration. The course registration is subject to the final approval by the Faculty of Law.)
** LAWS courses offered by the LLB programme at CUHK are not open to IASP Study Abroad Students.
** IASP Study Abroad Students who want to take LAWS postgraduate courses are required to check for the eligibility and tuition fee arrangement with the Faculty of Law, CUHK at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once they are admitted by the Faculty of Law, they will only be allowed to take LAWS postgraduate courses during their studies at CUHK.