hostel committeehostel committeeManagement CommitteeHostel InformationHostel ApplicationHostel LifeUseful InformationContact UsEnglishHostel Committee
Hostel Application

Information of Hostel Place Application

Hostel Regulations

Room Check Guidelines

Hostel Check-in Record Form

Hostel Withdrawal Form

Hostel Room Swapping/Change Application Form

Rule and Procedure for Withdrawal from Hostel

  1. A resident student who wishes to withdraw from the hostel after he/she has registered his/her residence must submit a written application to one of the wardens of the hostel at which he/she has registered.
  2. The applicant must comply with the check-out procedure and move out of the hostel within seven days from the date of his/her being notified of his/her successful application.
  3. The deadline for submitting applications is October 1 in the first term and February 1 in the second term. A successful applicant must pay a sum equivalent to one month’s hostel fee.
  4. A resident who withdraws from the hostel after October 1 in the first term or February 1 in the second term must pay the hostel fee calculated on a monthly basis from the date of his/her registration of residence to the end of that term.
  5. Pursuant to sections 2, 3 and 4, the hostel warden when handling an application may, in consultation with the Secretary of the Student Hostels Management Committee, exercise his/her discretion appropriate to the circumstances.
  6. The authority to interpret this rule shall vest in the Student Hostels Management Committee of Shaw College.


External Organization Apply Summer Residence (For Non-profit-making Organization)