- Elgalib A, Lau R, Al-Habsi Z, Shah S, Al-Rawahi B, Memish ZA, Lee SS, Al-Abri S. Elimination of mother-to-child transmission of HIV, syphilis and viral hepatitis B: a call for renewed global focus. Int J Infect Dis. 2022; [ePub 26 Nov 2022]
- Wong NS, Kwan TH, Chan DPC, Lui GCY, Lee SS. Regular Testing of HIV and Sexually Transmitted Infections With Self-Collected Samples From Multiple Anatomic Sites to Monitor Sexual Health in Men Who Have Sex With Men: Longitudinal Study. JMIR Form Res. 2022;6:e40996.
- Kwan TH, Wong NS, Chan CP, Yeoh EK, Wong SY, Lee SS. Mass Screening of SARS-CoV-2 With Rapid Antigen Tests in a Receding Omicron Wave: Population-Based Survey for Epidemiologic Evaluation. JMIR Public Health Surveill. 2022;8(11):e40175. [ePub 9 November 2022]
- Srinivas M, Wong NS, Wallace R, Emch M, Tang W, Yang EJ, Tucker JD. Sexually Transmitted Infection Rates and Closure of Family Planning Clinics Because of Abortion Restrictions in Iowa. doi: 10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2022.39063. JAMA Netw Open. 2022;5:e2239063
- Silva Costa N, Oliveira LMA, Mestrovic T, Obiero CW, Lee SS, Pinto TCA. The urgent need to recognize and properly address prenatal-onset group B Streptococcus disease. Int J Infect Dis 2022; [ePub 12 October 2022]
- Poon PK, Wong NS, Leung WS, Wong BC, Kwong TS, Kwan TH, Lui GC, Tsang OT, Lee MP, Wong KH, Lee SS. The differential impacts of early detection and accelerated antiretroviral therapy on the epidemiologic trend of sexually acquired HIV infection in Hong Kong. PLoS One 2022;17(9):e0274498. [ePub 14 Sep 2022]
- Shafi S, Azhar E, Al-Abri S, Sharma A, Merali N, Al-Tawfiq JA, El-Kafrawy SA, Zumla A, Lee SS. Infectious diseases threats at the Arba'een – a neglected but one of the largest annually recurring mass gathering religious events. Int J Infect Dis 2022; [ePub 9 Sep 2022]
- Wong NS, Chan DPC, Chan PC, Poon CM, Wong GLH, Wong VWS, Lee SS. Point-of-care hepatitis C reflex testing and treatment referral in methadone clinic settings in Hong Kong – a pilot study. Int J Infect Dis Regions 2022; [ePub 29 August 2022]
- Leung RKK, Cheng Q-X, Wu Z-L, Khan G, Liu Y, Xia Y, Wang J. CRISPR-Cas12-based
nucleic acids detection systems. Methods. 2022 Jul;203:276-281.
- Lee SS, Tambyah PA, Abubakar AA, Holmes AH. Farewell
to Professor Eskild Petersen - reflections on editorship in pandemic time.
Int J Infect Dis. 2022; [ePub 7 July 2022]
- Chan CP, Wong NS, Lee SS. The
double-edged impacts of COVID-19 epidemic on influenza vaccination uptake
in nurses in Hong Kong. Infect Dis 2022; [ePub ahead of print 4
- Petersen E, Zumla A, Hui DS, Blumberg L, Valdoleiros SR, Amao L,
Ntoumi F, Asogun D, Simonsen L, Haider N, Traore T, Kapata N, Dar O, Nachega
J, Abbara A, Al Balushi A, Kock R, Maeurer M, Lee SS, Lucey DR, Ippolito
G, Koopmans MPG. Vaccination
for monkeypox prevention in persons with high-risk sexual behaviours to control
on-going outbreak of monkeypox virus clade 3. Int J Infect Dis;
[ePub 1 July 2022]
- Tam G, Wong NS, Lee SS. Serial
surveys of Hong Kong medical students regarding attitudes towards HIV/AIDS
from 2007 to 2017. Hong Kong Med J. 2022 Jun;28(3):223-9.
- Wong NS, Chung SSL, Lee SS. The challenges of enhancing global preparedness
in response to the impending omicron pandemic. J Microbiol Immunol Infect.
- Kwan TH, Chan DCP, Lee SS. User
experience and usability of neumorphism and gamification user interface design
in an HIV self-test referral programme for men who have sex with men: a prospective
open-label parallel-group randomised controlled trial. JMIR Serious
Games. 2022 Jun 22;10(2):e35869.
- Wong NS, Lee SS, Chan DPC, Li TCM, Ho THY, Luk FWL,
Chow KM, Tso EYK, Yeoh E-K, Wong SYS, Hui DSC, Lui GCY. Trajectory
patterns of SARS-CoV-2 neutralising antibody response in convalescent COVID-19
patients. Commun Med. 2022;2:53 [ePub 19 May 2022]
- Leung KK, Zhang R, Hashim MJ, Fang M, Xu J, Sun D, Li X, Liu Y,
Deng H, Zeng D, Lin Z, He P, Zhang Y, Zhu X, Liang D, Xing A, Lee SS,
Memish ZA, Jiang G, Khan G. Effectiveness
of containment strategies in preventing SARS-CoV-2 transmission. J
Infect Public Health. 2022 Apr 29;15(6):609-614.
- Wong NS, Wong BCK, Chan JMC, Wong KH, Tsang OTY, Mok CKP, Hui
DSC, Lee SS, Chan DPC. Surrogate
neutralisation responses following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in people living
with HIV - comparison between inactivated and mRNA vaccine. AIDS.
2022; [ePub ahead of print 23 Apr 2022]
- Kwan TH, Wong NS, Yeoh EK, Lee SS. Shifts
of SARS-CoV-2 exposure settings in the transmission clusters of 2 epidemic
waves in Hong Kong. Int J Environ Health Res. 2022; [ePub 18 Apr
- Guo Z, Zhao S, Lee SS, Mok CKP, Wong NS, Wang J, Jia KM,
Wang MH, Yam CHK, Chow TY, Chong KC, Yeoh EK. Superspreading
potential of COVID-19 outbreak seeded by Omicron variants of SARS-CoV-2 in
Hong Kong. J Travel Med. 2022; [ePub 18 Apr 2022]
- Kwan TH, Chan CP, Wong NS, Lee SS. Awareness
of HIV functional cure and willingness in participating in related clinical
trials: comparison between antiretroviral naive and experienced men who have
sex with men living with HIV. BMC Infect Dis. 2022;22(1):383 [ePub
15 April 2022]
- Chen SMY, Wong YC, Yim LY, Zhang H, Wang H, Lui GCY, Li X, Tang
X, Cheng L, Du Y, Peng Q, Wang J, Kwok H-Y, Huang H, Lau T T-K, Chan DPC,
Wong BCK, Liu L, Chakrabarti LA, Lee SS, Chen Z. Enhanced
cross-reactive and polyfunctional effector-memory T cell responses by ICVAX
- a human PD1-based bivalent HIV-1 Gag-p41 mosaic DNA vaccine. J Virol.
2022 Apr 13;96(7):e0216121.
- Lau JYC, Wong NS, Lee KCK, Kwan TH, Lui GCY, Chan
DCP, Lee SS. What
makes an optimal delivery for PrEP against HIV: a qualitative study on MSM.
Int J STD AIDS. 2022 Mar;33(4):322-329.
- Tam G, Lee SS. Acceptance
of Opt-out HIV testing in out-patient clinics in Hong Kong. Hong Kong
Med J. 2022 Feb;28(1):86-7
- Chan CP, Li KK, Tang A, Wong SYS, Wei WI, Lee SS, Kwok KO. Effect
of prior outbreak work experience to future outbreak responses for nurses
in Hong Kong: a cross-sectional study. Collegian 2022; [ePub 20
- Lee SS, Cheng KF, Wong NS, Kwan CK, Lau OC, Chen HF, Ngan
W, Ma SP, Kam KM, Ho KM, Chung PH, Chan DPC. The
emergence of antibiotic resistant Mycoplasma genitalium as the cause of nongonococcal
urethritis in male sexually transmitted infection clinic patients. Int
J Antimicrob Agents. 2022 Feb;59(2):106510.
- Leung CLK, Li KK, Wan VWI, Wong SYS, Lee SS, Kwok KO. Profiling
vaccine believers and skeptics in nurses: A latent profile analysis. Int
J Nurs Studies. 2022 Feb;126:104142.
- Wong NS, Lee SS, Mitchell KM, Yeoh EK, Wang C. Impact
of pre-event testing and quarantine on reducing the risk of COVID-19 epidemic
rebound: a modelling study. BMC Infect Dis 2022;22:38. [ePub 24
- Lee SS, Blumburg L, Kramer L, Al-Abri S, Obeiro C, Pinto TC, Yapi
R, Abibaker AA, Petersen E. The
roots of infectious disease science [Editorial]. IJID Regions.
- Petersen E, Ntoumi F, Hui DSC et al. Emergence
of new SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern Omicron (B.1.1.529) - highlights Africa's
research capabilities, but exposes major knowledge gaps, inequities of vaccine
distribution, inadequacies in global COVID-19 response and control efforts.(Editorial)
Int J Infect Dis. 2021 Jul;108:156-158.
- Lee SS. The
challenge of minimizing tuberculosis burden in people living with HIV in the
Asia Pacific. Respirology. 2021; [ePub ahead of print 29 Nov 2021]
- Mok CKP, Cohen CA, Cheng SMS, Chen C, Kwok K-O, Yiu K, Chan T-O, Bull M,
Ling KC, Dai Z, Ng SS, Lui G
C-Y, Wu, Amerasinghe GA, Leung DW, Wong SYS, Valkenburg SA, Peiris M,
Hui DS. Comparison
of the immunogenicity of BNT162b2 and CoronaVac COVID-19 vaccines in Hong
Kong. Respirology. 2021; [ePub ahead of print 24 Nov 2021]
- Lau LHW, Wong NS, Leung CC, Chan CK, Lau AKH, Tian L, Lee SS.
of tuberculosis in intermediate endemicity setting dominated by reactivation
diseases in Hong Kong. Sci Rep. 2021;11:20259 [ePub 12 October
- Kwan TH, Wong NS, Yeoh EK, Lee SS. Mining
relationships between transmission clusters from contact tracing data: an
application for investigating COVID-19 outbreak. I Am Med Inform Assoc.
2021 Oct 12;28(11):2385-2392
- Kwan TH, Lui CY, Lam TTN, Lee KCK, Wong NS, Chan DCP, Lee
between daily and on-demand PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) regimen in covering
condomless anal intercourse for men who have sex with men in Hong Kong: A
randomized, controlled, open-label, crossover trial. J Int AIDS Soc.
2021;24:e25795 [ePub 2 Sep 2021]
- Petersen E, Schlagenhauf P, Lee SS, Blumberg L, Kramer L, Obiera
C, Al-Abri S, Cunha F, Petrosillo N, Di Caro A, Gautret P, Shafi S, Abubacar
A, Pinto TCA, Memish Z, Hui DSC, Zumla A, Grobusch MP. Mandatory
immunization against SARS-CoV-2 of athletes, companions and supporters for
the Tokyo Olympics. Int J Infect Dis. 2021 Jul;108:156-158.