| | Prof.
WONG Kun Chun Eric
M.Div. (CUHK); Th.D. (Heidelberg)
(852) 2609 6572 Email: email@example.com
- Associate Director (Academic Affairs) of Divinity School
- Programme Coordinator of B.A. ( Theology Major ) , B.D. & M.Div.
New Testament Studies [Text, Background, Theology and Methodology] and related Disciplines [Greek-Chinese Lexicon of the New Testament, Extra Canonical Documents]
Current Research Projects:
- A Greek-Chinese
Lexicon for the New Testament
and De-radicalism - Comparing Jesus and Paul
- “The De-radicalization of Jesus’ Ethical Sayings in Corinthians.” New Testament Studies 48 (2002), pp. 181-194.
- “The De-radicalization of Jesus’ Ethical Sayings in Roman.” Novum Testamentum (2001).
- ‘Jesus or Matthew as the One Teacher in the Gospel of Matthew?’ Sino-Christian Studies (2006)
- ‘Towards “A Greek-Chinese Lexicon of the Greek New Testament” – A Cross-cultural Endeavour?’ Translation and Bilingual Dictionaries (Lexicographica Series Maior; 2004)
- “The Entrance and Inheritance of the Kingdom of God in the Christian Religion.” Ching Feng 7 (2006): 83-92.
- “The Emergence of Early Christianity from its Religious and Cultural Background: The Implication of Matthew’s Interpretation of Jewish Law.” Jian Dao 27 (2007.01): 145-154. (Chinese)
- “Reflection on the Concept of Wealth in the New Testament”. Bible and Life (FS: Ronald Y K Fung; Hong Kong: Divinity School of Chung Chi College, 2007): 157-66. (Chinese)