All donations to support the Divinity School to make the New Chapel a reality will be received and acknowledge with gratitude. Accumulated donations over a certain level will be merited (accumulated before the Chapel Dedication Ceremony held) as follows:
1. Logos of the supporting churches of the Divinity School will be put on the wall of the Entrance Hall.
2. HK$10,000 or above - A name nominated by donor will be carved on a plaque at the Entrance Hall
3. HK$50,000 or above - To carve names (not more than 5), Biblical verses or words of blessing (not more than 35 words) on a plague with the size similar to a brick (10cm x 25cm)
4. HK$250,000 or above - To carve a plaque at the other office rooms in the building (7 rooms have been claimed)
5. HK$500,000 or above - To carve a plaque at the office rooms of teachers / research staff or Meeting Room (New Item)
6. HK$750,000 or above - To carve a plaque at the Office of the Director (Already claimed)
7. HK$1,000,000 or above - To carve a plaque at the Conference Room (New Item)
8. HK$2,500,000 or above -To carve a plaque at the Prayer Room (Already claimed)
9. HK$2,500,000 or above -To carve a plaque at the Activity Room (Already claimed)
10. HK$4,000,000 or above - To carve a plaque at the Archives (Already claimed)
11. HK$10,000,000 or above - To carve a plaque at the Sanctuary
Donors with donations accumulated to a certain level first will have the priority to choose the room for carving a plaque. Theological Council reserves the right of final decision on plague carving.
Any amount of donation is welcome. Donors who donate HK$100 or above and provide the name and the address will receive a receipt. Please make crossed cheque payable to "The Trustees of Chung Chi College" with ížNew Chapel ConstructioníĘ written at the back and send to Director, Divinity School of Chung Chi College, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, N. T., Hong Kong.